Monday, February 3, 2014

Me Pluss Mondays


That smile isn't really a smile, its an attempt to not look like an ungrateful sour puss.  I'm not about it today...'cause its Monday, and Mondays Suck.




Its Monday and a school day, that means I had to get up early and go out in this cold, and stare into my grumpy math professor's face for an hour... before he's had his coffee ...and listen to him tell me how much of an idiot I am for using a calculator to do math.  You can reread that all you want to, that's exactly what I meant to say.
























I originally saw this sweatshirt on one of my favorite bloggers Musings of a Curvy Girl and I had to have it...not to wear it with frou frou heels and pop-of-color skirt like she did, but to dumb it down and rock it as nature intended, sleepy, hungover and just rolled out of bed. I needed my professor to know just by looking at me that I hoped his day was gonna be as shitty as mine.

My saving grace today? My pink and green paint splattered backpack with silver shoulder straps, a little bit of odd emo girliness in my dark winterized world.  When's the last time you saw a woman of a certain age rocking a back pack?  Not a gym bag with a pull-close top, but a true to form too many pockets, text book holding back pack? Yup... I thought so...not lately.
 
The first five days after the weekend are always the worst but Mondays hold the least promise, even after coffee. Mondays suck. They just do. Any questions?


Sweatshirt: Deb Shops, Jeans: Old Navy, Back Pack: Forever 21 Sold out, Long Line Cami: F21+
Boots/Hat/Glasses: they are mine, they're old and if you really care that much about where they came from, email me.

6 comments:

  1. Really.....the entire 5 days after the weekend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that your shirt said "Mondays Suck"! lololol *love it*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with coco the "entire 5 days after the weekend?' LOL Im sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! as always appreciate your support and commentary...Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete